Terms of Service
Migrant Expert e.U.
§ 1 Basic terms
1) The following terms apply to contracts entered into via htttp: //www.migrant-expert.at. Unless otherwise agreed, conditions specifically used by you shall be deemed superseded.
2) A private individual within the framework of this provision is any person who enters into a contract for private interests. An entrepreneur is any person who, when entering into a contract, acts in professional or commercial interests.
§ 2 Conclusion of a contract
1) Subject of the contract is the provision of services.
2) The conclusion of the contract is a prerequisite for the provision of services. By offering services through our shop, we extend a binding offer to form a contract.
3) All services offered are placed by the customer in the “shopping cart.” After entering the requisite personal data and payment information, the customer has the opportunity to check all information entered. By clicking on the button provided and thus transmitting the order, the customer declares his or her acceptance of our terms of services in a legally binding manner. The contract was thus formed. With the payment option via payment service providers such as PayPal or Sofortüberweisung, the customer is redirected from our online shop to the provider’s website. After entering all necessary data, the customer will be directed back to our online shop.
4) The transmission of all information in connection with the conclusion of the contract takes place automatically by email. The customer must therefore ensure that the e-mail address shared with us can be reached.
§ 3 Prepayment Requirement
1) The service remains the property of the operator of the online store until the client pays the full cost of the selected service.The shop owner reserves the right to withhold services until the agreed payment has been received in full.
§ 4 Statement of Liability
1) We shall not be liable for indirect physical or mental harm except in cases of intentional tort or gross negligence, as well as in all other cases provided by law.
2) In case of complete non-fulfillment of material contractual obligations by the customer, the online store’s liability for minor negligence on its part is limited to compensation for damage typical for contracts of this type.
3) In the event of partial failure to fulfill immaterial contractual obligations, the online store is not liable for a minor negligence.
4) The online shop shall not be liable for continued availability of this website and of the services offered through it.
§ 5 Choice of Law
1) The relationship between customer and online shop shall be governed exclusively by the laws of Austria without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions.
§ 6 Dispute Resolution
1) The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), which can be accessed at http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
§ 7 Language of the contract, storage of the contract’s text
1) The language of the contract is German.The German version of the contract shall be controlling. Translations are provided solely as a matter of convenience. In the event of conflicts, the German version shall supersede all others.
2) We do not store the full text of the agreement. Customers may save the contract language electronically before submitting their order using the browser’s print function.
§ 8 Prices and methods of payment, features of the service
1) All prices shown aregross prices.
2) The available payment methods are indicated on our website or in the description of the respective service. Payment for services is due no later than at the time of placing the order at the “Cashier” of the online store. Unless indicated otherwise, payment under the contract is due when the order is placed.
3) A description of the service can be found in the product description and in additional information on our website.
§ 9 Place of supply of services
1) The place of rendering the service is the premises of Migrant Expert at the address: Zelinkagasse 6/6, 1010 Vienna. When conducting online coaching, services are being provided via Zoom online communication platform. In some cases, Migrant Expert may choose a different location for the provision of services (usually in Vienna or vicinity) if required by the type of service.
§ 10 Disclosure regarding rescission
1) Right to rescind the contract
You have the right to rescind the contract within fourteen days without cause if the service has not yet been provided. The deadline for rescinding an order is fourteen days from the date of formation of the contract (§2). To exercise your right to rescind your order, you must inform us (www.migrant-expert.at, email@example.com Zelinkagasse 6/6, 1010 Vienna) of your decision to rescind the contract before expiration of the deadline for withdrawing your order. You can notify us of your decision by letter or use email to contact us.
2) Consequences of rescission
If you rescind your orders, we are obligated to return all funds received from you within fourteen days from the time we received your notice of rescission of the contract.