IMMIGRATION & INTEGRATION
Moving to a new country may be exciting, but is definitely also stressful and sometimes overwhelming.
What bureaucratic hurdles do I need to overcome to live in Austria? May I study or work in Austria without restrictions? Can my partner or my family live with me? Aside from clarifying the myriad legal aspects of your stay, you will certainly want to settle in as quickly as possible and pursue the primary purpose of your move. Attaining a substantial command of German and practical fluency in the language is a must, but where to find the most suitable German language courses? What specific integration programs are available to become familiar with the new culture and to embrace it?
Dealing with all these questions on your own is far from easy, especially when you do not know anyone in Austria well.
No worries! Whatever your problem is, you can be sure that you will receive the necessary support from us. Our experts will provide you with all information you need to make your immigration process easier and more comfortable.
- General information about German language training in Austria
- Consulting on tests of German language skills before moving to Austria
- Consulting on state support of German language studies by foreigners
- Assistance with finding German language courses, enrollment procedures, exam preparation (incl. materials)
- Advice on obtaining a residence permit in Austria (Aufenthaltstitel)
- Information on registration at the place of residence (Meldezettel)
- Assistance with extending a residence permit in Austria
- Choosing a university in Austria
- Consultation on family reunification in Austria
- Labor market overview and consultation on labor regulations in Austria
- Information on obtaining Austrian citizenship
- Psychological support after moving to Austria
- Assistance with social and cultural integration
- Consulting on intercultural communication
- Information on business ethics and public integrity rules in Austria
- Information on obtaining a residence permit in Austria for employees
- Consulting on obtaining work permits and obtaining health insurance for employees
- Providing assistance with obtaining welfare benefits