The wealth of intercultural experience that we have accumulated over years of working with immigrants helps us understand the difficulties people face when they move to Austria. Our team’s objective is to support people immigrating to Austria in their integration process and to assist them as a resourceful partner. We arrange competent legal services to newcomers that help them get established in Austria and also advise those who already reside in Austria but seek to obtain essential information or advice for themselves or for loved ones.
To contact us, fill out the contact form and we will answer your questions promptly. For your convenience, you may book our services and pay for them in our office or online.
Representation of Client Interests Before Government Institutions
- We accompany the client to government agencies: city magistrate, police, clinic, etc.
- We provide comprehensive assistance with paperwork and arranging documents
- We make appointments and organize meetings with government agencies
Communication in German for Purposes of Mediation
- Written and oral communication with representatives of government agencies
- Mediation in communication with lawyers, notaries, tax consultants, bank representatives, real estate agents, developers, representatives of day care centres, schools, universities, etc.
Information Support and Consultations
- Information on health insurance in Austria
- Information about ÖGKK and SVS health insurance funds for employed and self-employed individuals
- Information on pregnancy, maternity and childcare in Austria
- Information about educational opportunities and continuing education courses in Austria
- Providing information on state support for German language studies by foreigners
- Consulting on labor issues
- Consulting on obtaining welfare benefits
- Assistance with arrangement and submission of necessary documents to government agencies, providing and filling out forms and applications
- Assistance with starting a business in Austria
- Information about taxation in Austria
- Assistance with finding real estate to buy or rent in Austria
- Translation of documents and correspondence
- Drafting or translating CV and cover letters
Psychosocial Support and Coaching
- Providing psychosocial support
- Assistance with integration in Austria
- Personal growth counselling – how to find your way around a new country
Notary and Legal Services
- Drafting contracts in accordance with Austrian law
- Formation, registration, reorganization, re-registration and liquidation of companies in accordance with Austrian law
- Registration of inheritances in Russia and Austria and representation of client interests in matters of inheritance
- Drawing up wills, declarations of acceptance or renunciation of inheritance in accordance with Austrian and Russian law
- Drawing up powers of attorney in accordance with Austrian and Russian law
- Assistance with adoption according to Austrian law
- Certification of signatures, copies and translations of documents from Russian to German and from German to Russian
- Securing an Apostille
How Does It Work?
Register on our website to receive your first consultation!
We will assess your case and answer your request.
Cost: € 60.00 (Incl. 20% VAT)
Do you wish to receive a personal consultation? We will be glad to answer all your questions!
Cost: from €168.00 (Incl. 20% VAT), depending on the fee level, the urgency, the complexity of the case, the number of individuals involved and the number of experts required
Do you need further support to solve your problem? Our experts will assist you!
Cost: €145.00 (Incl. 20% VAT) per hour for additional document processing